There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Instructor-level Discipline-related classes teach shooters experienced in the Discipline how to train the Community, using NRA instructional methods and training materials.
ShootingClasses.com processing fee included.
- NRA policies and procedures for Instructors
- how to conduct discipline specific training
- what discipline specific content to teach
- using the Socratic Method
- how to conduct student evaluations and remediation
- dealing with the potential legal and ethical issues NRA instructors could be faced with
- how to conduct evaluation of marksmanship ability & gun handling skills via practical evaluation
Expectations and Outcomes
Basic, Instructor Training Courses, NRA Courses
California driving license.
A checklist with instuctions will be provided upon registration.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
- NRA BOPS Student-Level class (contact me asap if you need to take this class).
- NRA Basic Instructor Training (BIT) - included in this package. If you already took the BIT within the past 24 months, a proof of completion will be required. $50 discount will be applied.
- NRA BOPS Instructor-Candidate (IC) pre-qualification witnessed by the Training Couselor staff
- The IC shall bring his/her own handgun - any caliber, with 150 rounds of target practice ammunition