Concealed Carry Plus
Advanced - For existing CWP Holders looking to develop realistic skills for self defense
Duration: 2 hours classroom, 6 hours Range time
David. “Terry” Candler
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
- Pistol and 3 magazines
- Revolver with speedloaders
- Holster and magazine / speedloaders holders (IWB OR OWB ONLY!)
- 300 rounds of ammunition.
- Hearing protection, Eye Protection
- Sunscreen, Hat, Water, Snacks Bag lunch.
- Dress approproate for weather.
Ragne Safety, Range Commands
Use of Cover
Getting to Cover
Engagement time ( Start to first Shot)
Shooting single threats
Shooting Multiple threats.
Making shots count
Shooting different positions
Shooting on the move
Shooting around and inside of vehicle.
Expectations and Outcomes
Confidence in your pistol
Confidence in your skills
Steps to build skills
practice drills for home fry firing
SC CWP required or completed class awaiting permit tone issued.
The instructor requires a copy of your Concealed Carry Weapons permit once you register.
Firearm you Carry
Firearm you want to Carry
Need basic handgun skills.