Our Concealed Carry Classes are friendly and relaxed. Further more we give special attention to beginners. Our instructor give an introduction to handguns, shooting and firearms safety. Above all, we focus on the responsibility of legally carrying a concealed handgun.
This class exceeds the requirements for the Oklahoma CCW Permit.
- Firearm Safety
- Safe Storage at Home
- Safely Carrying Your Handgun
- Shooting Basics
- Types of Handguns
- Types of Ammunition
- Range Safety
- Maintenance and Cleaning
- Awareness and Mindset
- Interacting with Police
- How to Apply for Your License
Expectations and Outcomes
We have small class sizes. This is ideal for beginners and allows us to focus on each student. This class does sell out. Your registration and deposit ensures you will have a place in the class. In addition to live fire training, we provide a laser range. So, students can have one-on-one, hands-on training in a completely safe environment.
Finally, This class includes a written test and live fire. This class is 8 hours or as needed. Provided you have paid the deposit, you will receive a training certificate at the end of the day. If you do not own a handgun, you may borrow one of ours.
Oklahoma Drivers License
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
- Magazines (preferably two or three if they hold less than 10 rounds each)
- 50 rounds of ammo (FMJ preferred but not required; self-defense ammo not required; no reloaded ammo - factory only required by state)
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Lunch & Snacks
- Hat with a brim or bill to protect your eyes from brass
- No low cut shirts. Flying brass can be hot