There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This one day course lays the foundation for all future pistol training. This is a beginner to intermediate level course for shooters looking to sharpen their skills so they can take the next step into more dynamic training. Though this training is designed for beginners, the subject matter and technique allows students to build realistic skills that can survive the test of stress and small time constraints. This pistol course will be held an a flat range with no added stress on the students. This insures a stress free enviroment for students to really focus on the fundamentals needed to become great shooters.
- firearms safety
- range etiquette
- fundamentals of fire
- intro to clearing stoppages
- common mistakes
- warrior mindset
Expectations and Outcomes
Students will finish the day with the basic knowledge and confidence to safely carry and handle a pistol. This course will build the foundation for students to continue thier training on their own and/or future firearms training courses. Students will recieve a certificate of completion at the end of training.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
Who Can Attend:
- All U.S citizens who are legally allowed to possess a firearm
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- A positive attitude
- A quality compact or full size semi automatic pistol (9mm or larger)
- A quality outside the waist band (OWB) holster that provides acceptable trigger guard protection and weapon retention. Students should not be drawing from consealment.
- Minimum of 2 pistol magazines
- At least 1 magazine holster
- 300 rounds of ammunition
- Eye and ear protection
- Closed toe shoes
- Sturdy belt
- Shooting gloves
- Ball cap
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Clothing suitable for crappy weather (we train in the rain)
- water and snacks (breaks will be included)
- bug spray and/or sunscreen
If you have any questions please contact the instructors prior to class.