There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This class is designed primarily as education for individuals with absolutely no pistol experience. Maybe you are thinking of making your first purchase. Maybe you just made that purchase and have no idea what comes next. Now you should begin to seek training. We know that getting into firearms can be intimidating and even terrifying. The Intro to Pistol Course is where new pistol owners or shooters come to “cut their teeth”. Safety is paramount when handling any firearm and as a new shooter it is just as important that you know how to handle the weapon safely as it is to understand its functionality. We believe that one of the biggest mistakes a new gun owner can make is to purchase a firearm and think that if the "time comes" you'll know what to do. This could not be further from the truth. If you do not currently own a pistol then the only thing you need to bring to class is courage and a positive attitude. We will provide the rest. However, if you own a semi-automatic pistol and have no or limited experience using it we recommend bringing it with you. There is no better pistol to train with than your own. Come to class and get those first few "bangs" out of the way in a safe and controlled enviroment.
- Universal Firearms Safety Rules
- Anatomy of the pistol
- Safe pistol handling and manipulation
- Loading, Unloading, Reloading
- Basic Fundamentals
- Self defense mindset
- Situational awareness
- Holster choices for training and Concealed Carry
- Firearms storage options
Expectations and Outcomes
The student will leave this course with more confidence and knowledge about semi-auto pistols than they did when arriving. Students will recieve a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
Who Can Attend:
- All U.S citizens who are legally allowed to possess a firearm
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- A positive and willing to learn attitude
- Firearms and ammo will be provided in combination of (10 rounds)
- Ammo provided will be 22lr, 9mm and 40 caliber
- Any ammo other than the listed calibers must be provided by the student
- Appropriate range attire such as shirt, pants or shorts and closed toe shoes
- Personal firearm (if you have one)
- Ball cap
- Weather appropriate clothing