There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This one day course is designed to give the responsible armed citizen/LEO/mil an enhanced knowledge of handgun use and manipulation. This is the follow up course to our pistol I and effectively builds on skills taught in that class. During this course, students will learn the use of cover/concealment, concealed carry considerations, fighter mindset, and movement. Students will also be introduced to transitions from rifle to pistol so an AR-15 style rifle is highly recommended. Prior training is required to be eligible to attend this course.
- firearms safety
- emergency reloads
- tactical reloads
- fundamentals of fire
- prone handgun shooting
- malfuction drills
- shooting off-hand with handgun
- transition drills
- use of cover/concealment
- warrior mindset
Expectations and Outcomes
Students will finish the day with an enhanced knowledge and confidence to safely carry and handle a pistol. Students will leave with a certificate of completion.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
Who Can Attend:
- All U.S citizens who are legally allowed to possess a firearm
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Pistol 1 or equivalent course. This course is designed for shooters with an understanding of handgun fundamentals and manipulations. Students must have attended a similar course prior to coming to this class (ie CCW/NRA/Mil/LEO).
- A positive attitude
- A quality compact or full size semi automatic pistol (9mm or larger)
- A quality outside the waist band (OWB) holster that provides acceptable trigger guard protection and weapon retention. Students should not be drawing from consealment.
- Minimum of 2 pistol magazines
- Two rifle magazines
- At least 1 magazine holster
- 300 rounds handgun ammunition
- Eye and ear protection
- Closed toe shoes
- Sturdy belt
- An AR-15/M4 style rifle with sling
- 60 rounds of rifle ammunition
- Shooting gloves
- Ball cap
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Clothing suitable for crappy weather (we train in the rain)
- Water and snacks (breaks will be included)
- Bug spray and/or sunscreen
If you have any questions please contact the instructors prior to class.