About T-MED Services, INC.
T-MED Services, INC. AKA. "T-MEDICAL" is an authorized provider of high-quality Tactical Combat Casualty Care & Tactical Emergency Casualty Care courses to military, law enforcement and civilian customers alike.
Our cadre stays current in all of the newest research, equipment, technology, tactics, techniques, and procedures to ensure delivery of the best training possible.
"One of our instructors was SAVED in Afghanistan by his teammates using the same TCCC concepts we teach"
LEO / MIL / SEC Courses, Seminars / Lectures, Tactical Casualty Care (TCCC / TECC)
- Authorized NAEMT Training Center
- Recognized C-TECC Educational Content Provider
- Member & Lecturer - Comite IberoAmericano de Medicina Tactical y Operacional
- Authorized American College of Surgeons "Stop the Bleed" Instructor
- Certified "First Care Provider Program" Instructor
- Trained Medical Doctors and Paramedic Instructors
- Certified American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, PALS Instructor
- Certified Advanced Stroke Life Support Instructor
- US Navy Veteran
Cancellation policies vary by class and situation but we will advise as soon as 7 days before the start date if the minimum number of students required is not met.
Many classes do not have minimum student requirements and will go on as scheduled.
Refund policies vary by class and situation but generally allow for a full refund if canceled 7 days before start date.