2 Day Class
|8 - 12 Students||0900-1700||Dave Benton|
This is a 2-day TIR Course is a tactical development course for the student that has made the legal and moral decision to intervene in an active killing or medical emergency , acting as a force multiplier by influencing the situation in a positive manner until First Responders can arrive on scene. This is a fast paced Advanced Level Course that requires 100% participation. It has strict standards that won't be waived and a qualification course .
- overview of active killing situations
- mindset/ awareness/ OODA
- EDC set up and lines of gear
- concealed carry concepts
- weapons safety and manipulations
- accelerated fundamentals of marksmanship from concealment
- proper tactical application of cover and concealment
- negotiating panic persons, crowds combatives, and weapons retention
- tactically clearing structures
- treating massive hemorrhage and other trauma
- interacting with responding law enforcement agencies
Advanced, Active Shooter Response Training, CCW, Scenario Based Training, Tactical Casualty Care (TCCC / TECC)
STANDARD***Ability to hit safely a USPSA type target at 25 yds from concealment in 6 secs or less.
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your Concealed Carry Weapons permit once you register.
- service pistol of at least 9mm
- 3 magazine minimum
- ability to carry at least 1 spare magazine on your person
- quality concealment holster that stays open after drawing
- quality magazine pouch
- cover garment
- 500 rounds of ammo
- wrap around eye protection
- hearing protection
- long sleeves for force on force evolutions
- 2nd line Go Bag
- brimmed hat
- bug spray
- plenty of water