There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
The 2-Day Combative Pistol/ Carbine course is an Intermediate level Integrated pistol/ carbine course designed to challenge and increase the students ability to fight through adversity and provide accurate fast hits on target from close range engagements, to mid range engagements with both the pistol/ carbine from asymetric postions.
- Review of the Fundamentals of Defensive Marksmanship
- Review of the Combative Draw Stroke
- Comfirming zero/ reviewing barrel and sight offset
- Weapons Manipulations/ Loading/ Ready Positions/ Movement Positions
- Primary Side Weapons Manipulations
- Support Side Weapons Manipulations
- Proper Application of Cover
- Weapons retention
- Justifiable Use of Force
- Ballistics and Shot Placement
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care
- Multiple Target Engagement
- Shooting on the Move
US Government Issued ID , Legally able to own and use a firearm .
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
This is not a basic course and requires Moderate Physical Application of Tactical Problem Solving and Combative Situations .
- Wrap around Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Pistol 9mm or larger
- Quality Holster that stays open after Drawing and fully covers the trigger guard when holstered (NO NYLON HOLSTERS)
- Magazine Pouches
- Minimum of 3 Magazines
- Ability to carry at least 2 Pistol magazines on your body
- Carbine ( 5.56, 6.8, 300BLK, 7.62x39, ect. or pistol caliber carbine)
- Minimum of 3 Carbine Magazines
- Ability to carry at least 2 Carbine Magazines on your body
- Single point, 2 point, or 3 point sling that allows transitions to pistol (2 Point sling Prefered)
- 300 Rounds of Pistol Ammunition
- 300 Rounds of Carbine Ammunition
- Knee and Elbow pads (Suggested)
- Brimmed Hat (Suggested)
- Sun Screen/ Bug Spray (Suggested)
- Long Sleeve Shirt and Rain Gear (Suggested)