There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
The Defensive Carbine Course introduces the student to Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures to properly deploy and employ a carbine for defensive purposes.
- Mindset / Awareness/ OODA
- Lines of gear
- Weapons Safety and Manipulations
- Accelerated Fundamentals and Defensive Marksmanship
- Weapons Transitions
- Loading / Unloading
- Tactical Reloads
- Proper use of Cover
- Justifiable Use of Deadly Force
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
- Pistol of least 9mm or larger
- 2 Pistol Magazines
- Spare Pistol Magazine Pouch
- Holster that stays open after drawing ( Absolutely NO NYLON holsters )
- 200 Rounds of Pistol Ammo
- Defensive Carbine in 5.56, 300 blk, 9mm, etc..
- 2 Spare Carbine Magazines
- Ability to carry spare magazines on your body
- 300 Rounds of Carbine Ammo
- Tactical sling for Carbine ( 2 point sling preferred)
- Weather Apropriate Clothing
- Ear and Eye Protection
- Bug spray