There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
The Concealed Defensive Carbine Course introduces the student to Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures to properly deploy and employ a carbine from concealment.
- Mindset / Awareness/ OODA
- EDC setup and lines of gear
- Ballistics from short barrels
- Concealed Carry Concepts and Options
- Weapons Safety and Manipulations
- Accelerated Fundamentals and Defensive Marksmanship from Concealment
- Managing the Immediate Threat
- Justifiable Use of Deadly Force
Basic, Intermediate, CCW, Rifle
Students must either have a valid CCW , Background Check , and or Instructor Approval.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
- Pistol of least 9mm or larger
- 3 Pistol Magazines
- Spare Pistol Magazine Pouch
- Holster that stays open after drawing
- 150 Rounds of Pistol Ammo
- SBR or Braced Pistol in 5.56, 300 blk, 9mm, etc..
- 3 Spare Carbine Magazines
- Ability to carry spare magazines in a bag or in a chest rig concealed in bag
- Bag or backpack able to carry SBR or Braced Pistol concealed
- 300 Rounds of SBR or Braced Pistol Ammo
- Ability to conceal Pistol and spare Magazine on body
- Weather Apropriate Clothing
- Ear and Eye Protection
- Bug spray