This course is designed to improve your ability to draw from concealment safely and consistently engage threats in a tactically sound and legal manner.
* Mental Readiness / Awareness
* Justifiable Use of Force
* Terminal Ballistics
* Concealed Carry Concepts and Considerations
* Fundamentals of Defensive Marksmanship
* Combative Draw Stroke
* Default Cover and In Fight Weapons Access
* Close Range Engagement
* Immidiate Action
* Primary / Support Hand Only Shooting
* Multiple Threat Engagement
* Shooting on the Move
* Cove / Concealmant / Deflection
* Low Light Considerations
* Third Party Defense
Expectations and Outcomes
The student will leave the course with a better understanding and ability to use justifiable deadly force with a pistol from concealment.
Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, CCW
Valid CWP or background check/ or Instructor approval.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
* Eye and Ear Protection.
* Quality pistol of at least 9mm.
* 300 rounds of training ammo.
* IWB or OWB concealment holster that stays open after drawing (NO NYLON HOLSTERS!!).
* Open or closed concealment garment.
* 2 magazines min.
* Ability to carry at least one spare magazine on your person concealed.
* Small concealable hand held flashlight.
***NOTE*** ALL DRILLS WILL BE SHOT FROM CONCEALMENT