There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This 2 Day Carbine Instructor Development Course is designed to teach the aspiring Firearms Instructor or to advance the knowledge of the currently Certified Firearms Instructor. The Course will take a look at various principles and techniques associated with teaching a Basic Defensive Carbine Course.
- Range Safety and Organization
- Methods of Instruction
- Effective Communication
- Training Aids
- Lesson Plan Development
- Conducting Practical Range Training
- Classroom Management
- Coaching Techniques
- Liability for the Firearms Instructor
- Deep Dive into the 7 Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Weapons Manipulations(effectively teaching)
Advanced, Intermediate, Instructor Coach Training Courses, Instructor Training Courses
If you do not have a CCW you will need to do a Background Check or Instructor approval. You have to have been to a basic pistol course by a reputable Instructor
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
- Carbine .556 ,7.62x39, .300BLK, ect…
- 3 Magazines
- Sling ( recommend 2 point )
- The ability to carry 1 spare magazine on your body
- 400 rounds of Carbine ammo
- Sighting systems ( iron sight, red dot, low power variable optic, etc..)
- Tac Light for Carbine
- Eyes and Ear Protection
- Note Pad and pen
- Pistol 9mm or larger
- 2 Magazines
- Quality Holster that stays open after drawing ( NO NYLON HOLSTERS )
- 1 Pistol Magazine pouch
- 50 rounds of Pistol Ammo