There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
The Tactical Pistol course is designed to increase the students speed, accuracy, and weapons manipulations with the pistol in a Tactically sound manner.
- Justifiable Use of Deadly Force
- Proper use of Cover and Concealment
- Weapons safety and handling.
- Fundamentals of marksmanship.
- Draw stroke/presentation from the holster.
- Single target engagement.
- Multiple target engagement.
- Emergency reloads.
- Tactical reloads.
- Terminal ballistics/shot placement.
- Primary hand only.
- Shooting on the move.
- Ready positions/carry positions.
Basic, Intermediate, CCW
If you do not have a CCW, a Background check is required.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
• Service Pistol of 9mm or larger.
• Min. 2 pistol magazines( more is better).
• Quality holster that stays open after drawing and completely covers the trigger. (NO NYLON HOLSTERS)
• Magazine pouch for spare magazine.
• 500 rounds of pistol ammo.
• Wrap around eye protection.
• Hearing protection.
• Appropriate range/weather gear.