There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
The American Rifleman Course (ARC) is designed to introduce the student to the fundamentals of basic rifle marksmanship, individual and small unit tactics. America was founded by rifleman who relied on there ability to apply marksmanship and field craft to put food on the table and defend themselves, family, and land from threats. The ARC aims to embody the sprit of the American rifleman to the modern law abiding American as we believe every abled male and female should have the means and ability to protect themselves, families, homes and the Constitution of the United States.
• Fundamentals of Rifle Marksmanship.
• 4 shooting positions.
• 3 Types of ballistics.
• Proper loading and reloading the rifle.
• Types of stoppages and immediate action.
• Rifle set up /optics/slings/ lights/ and maintenance.
• Types of defensive ammo and there use.
• Understanding and application of Cover/Concealment/Deflection.
• Close Range to Mid Range Engagement.
• Types of zeros.
• Rifle ready and carry positions.
• Individual movement and tactics.
• Small unit movement and tactics.
Basic, Intermediate, Rifle
Valid CCW, background check, or instructor approval.
The instructor requires a copy of your Government Issued ID once you register.
• Modern semi auto rifle (556/223/.300BLK/6.5 Grendel/6ARC/6.8 SPC/762x39/5.45/308/7.62x51,ect.
• 3 rifle magazines.
• Ability to carry at least 2 rifle magazines on your body.
• 2 point sling for rifle.
• Iron sights/ red dot/ or LPVO for rifle.
• 500 rounds of rifle ammo.
• Weather appropriate clothing.
• Eye and hearing protection.
• *Recommended but not required* Shooting mat /Knee pads/ elbow pads Brimmed hat.*