There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Two day Concealed Defensive Pistol Mounted Optics Course designed for intermediate to advanced students looking to improve their speed and accuracy while utilizing a pistol mounted optic drawing from concealment.
* Weapons safety and handling.
* Mental Readiness and Awareness.
* Justifiable use of force.
* Considerations for concealed carry.
* Defensive applications of fundamentals of Marksmanship.
* Types of Optics and mounting options.
* Zeroing the optic/ mechanical offset.
* Equipment inspection and maintenance.
* Advantages and limitations of pistol mounted optic.
* Down optic/ immediate action drills.
* Low light considerations.
* Primary hand/ support hand shooting.
* Single/ multiple Threat engagement.
* Shooting on the move.
Advanced, Intermediate, CCW
Basic defensive pistol course, CWP, or background check, character witness.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
* Wrap around eye protection.
* Hearing protection.
* Quality concealment holster which stays open after drawing/ minimum of one quality magazine pouch.
* 3 pistol magazines minimum.
* Quality Defensive Pistol of at least 9mm or larger with mounted optic.
* Spare batteries and any adjustment tools needed for the optic.
* Weather appropriate clothing( all drills will be shot from concealment).
( Recommended but not required)
Hat,sun screen, bug spray, and plenty of water.