There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This course is designed to improve your ability to draw from concealment safely and consistently engage threats in a tactically sound and legal manner.
*Pistol Safety and handling.
* Concealed Carry concepts.
* Combative Draw stroke from concealment.
* Fundamentals of Defensive Marksmanship.
* Close Range engagement and Retention.
* Terminal Ballistics.
* Proper use of Cover,concealment, and deflection.
* Slide lock and tactical reloads from concealment.
* Primary and Support hand shooting and Manipulations.
* Shooting on the move.
* Low light Considerations.
* Justifiable use of deadly force.
* Mindset and Awareness.
* and more.
Expectations and Outcomes
The student will leave the course with a better understanding and ability to use justifiable deadly force with a pistol from concealment.
Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, CCW
Valid CWP or background check/ APHF vetting.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
* Eye and Ear Protection.
* Service pistol of at least 9mm.
* 500 rounds of training ammo.
* IWB or OWB concealment holster that stays open after drawing.
* Open or closed concealment garment.
* 3 magazines min.
* Ability to carry at least one spare magazine on your person concealed.
* Small concealable hand held flashlight.