This course is designed to build upon the fundamental skills of shooting the Tavor SAR and X95 rifle systems gained from the Level I Operator Course and enhance the user's ability to employ the system.
After reviewing marksmanship and the manual of arms, the shooter will be instructed on additional techniques required for a multitude of situations.
If you do not have a CCW , a Background check will be required. Must have taken the Level I Tavor Operator Course .
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
** This course will require physical activity , to include running and rapid assumption of positions.
** Please disclose any medical conditions which may preclude your participation from certain events.
* Tavor SAR or X95 with sling
* 5 - serviceable 30 round magazines
* Rifle magazine carrier that accommodates a minimum of 2 spare magazines
* 9mm calibar or greater serviceable pistol
* 3 - serviceable pistol magazines (5 - 8 for single stack autos)
* Pistol Holster (NO SERPA HOLSTERS) and magazine carrier that accommodates 2
***If you do not have an X95 or SAR just let us know during registration and one will be provided for you free of charge.***
* 700 Rounds of 5.56 / .223 ( NO M855 Greentip)
* 150 rounds of pistol ammunition.
* Hearing Protection
* Eye Protection
* Knee Pads
* Boots / Hiking Shoes
* Rain Gear
* Jacket (Seasonal)
* Water Bottle
* Cleaning Kit
Core topics that will be covered:
* Confirmation of zero
* Review of basic manipulations
* Transitions on the move
* Shooting on the move
* Shooting from behind cover
* Movement into positions
* Stress drills
* Timed drills
* Long range engagements
Expectations and Outcomes
To improve your weapons manipulations , defensive marksmanship, and understanding of the Tavor X95 / SAR Weapons Systems.