There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This course is designed to build upon the fundamental skills of shooting the Tavor SAR and X95 rifle systems gained from the Level I Operator Course and enhance the user's ability to employ the system.
After reviewing marksmanship and the manual of arms, the shooter will be instructed on additional techniques required for a multitude of situations.
Core topics that will be covered:
* Confirmation of zero
* Review of basic manipulations
* Transitions on the move
* Shooting on the move
* Shooting from behind cover
* Movement into positions
* Stress drills
* Timed drills
* Long range engagements
Expectations and Outcomes
To improve your weapons manipulations , defensive marksmanship, and understanding of the Tavor X95 / SAR Weapons Systems.
If you do not have a CCW , a Background check will be required. Must have taken the Level I Tavor Operator Course .
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
** This course will require physical activity , to include running and rapid assumption of positions.
** Please disclose any medical conditions which may preclude your participation from certain events.
* Tavor SAR or X95 with sling
* 5 - serviceable 30 round magazines
* Rifle magazine carrier that accommodates a minimum of 2 spare magazines
* 9mm calibar or greater serviceable pistol
* 3 - serviceable pistol magazines (5 - 8 for single stack autos)
* Pistol Holster (NO SERPA HOLSTERS) and magazine carrier that accommodates 2
***If you do not have an X95 or SAR just let us know during registration and one will be provided for you free of charge.***
* 700 Rounds of 5.56 / .223 ( NO M855 Greentip)
* 150 rounds of pistol ammunition.
* Hearing Protection
* Eye Protection
* Knee Pads
* Boots / Hiking Shoes
* Rain Gear
* Jacket (Seasonal)
* Water Bottle
* Cleaning Kit