There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This course is designed to teach the fundamentals of shooting the Tavor SAR and X95 rifle systems.
The bullpup design is advantageous as well as unique but requires some additional training to effectively employ the system under stress.
Core topics that will be covered include:
* Function of the Tavor system
* Cleaning and Maintenance
* Fundamentals of shooting
* Shooting from various positions
* Malfunction Clearance
* Near and far target engagements
* Turns and pivots
If you do not have a CCW, a Background check is required.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
* This course may require some moderate physical activity
* Tavor SAR or X95 with sling
* 5 - serviceable 30 round magazines
* Rifle magazine carrier that accommodates a minimum of 2 spare magazines
***If you do not have an X95 or SAR just let us know during registration and one will be provided for you free of charge .
* 800 Rounds of 5.56 / .223 ( NO M855 Greentip )
* Hearing Protection
* Eye Protection
* Knee Protection
* Boots / Hiking Shoes
* Rain Gear
* Jacket ( Seasonal )
* Water Bottle
* Cleaning Kit