There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
4-Hour Skill Builder focuses on keeping the service pistol running in a worst case justifiable use of deadly force scenario. The course will focus on emergency reloads , and clearing hard and soft stoppages with Primary hand only and support hand only.
- Drawing Defensive Pistol with primary hand only
- Drawing Defensive Pistol with Support hand only
- Reloading with Primary hand only and support hand only
- Clearing stoppages with Primary hand only and Support hand only
Valid CWP or background check/Instructor approval
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
- Pistol of 9mm or larger
- Minimum of 2 Magazines
- Quality Holster Holster that stays open after drawing ( NO NYLON HOLSTERS)
- 1 Magazine Pouch
- 200 Rounds of Ammo
- Eye / Ear Protection