There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
4-Hour Skill Builder that will focus on positively identifying and engaging threats in low light environments.
- Low Light TTP's
- P.I.D. of Threats in Low Light
- Engaging multiple threats in low light
- Reloading and stoppage reduction in low light
- Types of lights and lumens
Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, Other, Scenario Based Training
Required CCW ,a background check ,or Instructor Approval
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
- Service Pistol
- Minimum of 3 Magazines
- Duty Holster and Magazine Pouches
- 200 Rounds of Ammo
- Eye / Ear Protection
- Hand Held Light (Weapon mounted lights are okay but not a substitute for a hand held light)