There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
4-hour skill builder will focus on creating an immediate response to clearing stoppages or malfunctions in order to keep the service pistol running .
- Stoppages vs. Malfunctions
- Types of Stoppages and Malfunctions
- Causes of Stoppages and Malfunctions
- Creating an immiediate habitual reponse to stoppages
- Identifing and Clearing Malfunctions
Advanced, Basic, Intermediate
CCW, Background Check , or Instructor Apptoval.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
- Pistol 9MM or Larger
- Quality Holster that stays open after Drawing (NO NYLON Holsters )
- Magazine Pouches
- Minimum 2 Magazine Pouches
- 200 Rounds of Ammunition
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection