There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This course is designed to improve your ability with a Pistol Mounted Optic to draw from concealment safely and consistently engage threats in a tactically sound and legal manner. The course also covers managing unknown contacts, Surviving the Ambush, and fighting to a position of advantage utilizing integrated combative techniques in a weapons based environment. This Course uses a combination of square range live fire drills and Force on Force Stress inoculation scenarios using UTM marking cartridges.
* Zeroing of the Pistol Mounted Optic.
*Pistol Safety and handling.
* Concealed Carry concepts.
* Combative Draw stroke from concealment.
* Fundamentals of Defensive Marksmanship.
* Close Range engagement and Retention.
* Striking techniques in a WBE
* Stand up Grappling in a WBE
* Grounded Grappling in a WBE
* Terminal Ballistics.
* Proper use of Cover,concealment, and deflection.
* Slide lock and tactical reloads from concealment.
* Primary and Support hand shooting and Manipulations.
* Shooting on the move.
* Low light considerations.
* Justifiable use of deadly force.
* Mindset and Awareness.
* and more.
Expectations and Outcomes
The student will leave the course with a better understanding and ability to use justifiable deadly force with a optic mounted pistol from concealment. Be able to manage unknown contacts and understand in fight weapons access standing or on the ground.
Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, CCW, Combatives / Less Lethal, Scenario Based Training, Scenario Based Training (Simunitions, Man Marking Cartridge)
Valid CWP or background check/vetting.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
* Eye and Ear Protection.
* Service pistol with mounted optic of at least 9mm.
* Spare battieries for optic.
* 350 rounds of training ammo.
* IWB or OWB concealment holster that stays open after drawing.(No Nylon Holsters)
* Open or closed concealment garment.
* 3 magazines min.
* Ability to carry at least one spare magazine on your person concealed.
* Hand held flashlight.