There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Scenario and Personal Protection course is desgined to introduce students to the importance of their awareness, how to problem solve and identify a personal protection situation. Students will be placed in a few realistic scripted scenarios with role players trained to identify any tactical weaknesses in the student. The students actions will be debriefed after each realistic scenario and tactically sound recommendations will be discussed with the student for improvement.
* Protective lifestyle Mindset.
* 3 Levels of Awareness.
* OODA Loop.
* Justifiable use of force.
* Managing Unknown Contacts.
* Indicators and body language.
* Initiative Based Tactics.
* Low light considerations.
* Transitional Space Considerations.
* Vehicle Considerations.
* Structure and home defense considerations.
* Responding law enforcement interaction.
* Basic Hand to Hand Combatives Fundamentals
NOTE: All protective gear and force on force pistols will be provided.
Basic, Scenario Based Training (Simunitions, Man Marking Cartridge)