Defensive Pistol I
Intermediate - Build skills that help you become an effective and confident defensive user of firearms.
Duration: 3 hours classroom and 4-5 hours range time
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This is the second half of our celebrated introduction to Fighting with Handguns – suitable for intermediate and advanced shooters.
This course is suitable for any of the following:
- Have attended DP1A
- Intermediate or Advanced Shooter
- Military or Law Enforcement Training
You will learn:
- Shooting from compromised positions
- How to fight from the ground and gain dominance
- Shooting from very close quarters
- Clearing doorways/halls
- Dynamic reloads and malfunction mitigation
Firearm, holster and 150-200 rounds of practice ammo will be required
***We will be distancing during this course. Bring your face cover***
Advanced, Intermediate, Scenario Based Training, Scenario Based Training (Simunitions, Man Marking Cartridge)
Upon registration, you will receive further information on necessary and optional items for this training.