There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
It doesn’t have to be a “zombie apocalypse” for multiple assailants to be a problem. Many street criminals operate with a “layoff man.” Youtube videos of the Rio Piedras bakery (24 Aug 1998) and the Walmart in Las Vegas (08 Jun 2014) illustrate two of the many examples there an armed bad guy, masquerading as a bystander, snuck up on an armed good guy from behind.
We will provide in-depth training that leads to situational awareness, plus the confidence that bad people will sense. Not just a sub-par “El Presidente” run against 3 pieces of cardboard that are not moving and not trying to kill you.
We will work through:
- Exercises where you must identify different types of threats: instigators, quiet ones who are packing heat, and flankers
- learning to deal with them appropriately–from verbal judo to blasting a gap in a wall of people surrounding you.
- You’ll learn how to use micro terrain (say, the gap between your car and the gas pump) to channelize and stack your opponents.
- Our live-fire exercises will have you moving to “eclipse” multiple assailants.
- You’ll learn to ration your ammo so that it lasts long enough for you to escape.
Expectations and Outcomes
You will be a much better defensive shooter and have skills you can incorporate your general self and family defense protocols.
Advanced, Intermediate, LEO / MIL / SEC Courses, Scenario Based Training, Scenario Based Training (Simunitions, Man Marking Cartridge)
This is an intermediate/advanced course. You must have basic pistol safety and operations skills.
Upon registration, you will receive further communication about what to bring to the course.