There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This full-day class is the foundation for the safe and accurate use of a rifle. There is classroom learning followed by several hours on the range.
It is appropriate for those who have never handled a rifle, or who are not confident they can do so safely. We teach more than just the operation of the firearm.
You will learn:
- How safely handle and operate a rifle in any circumstance or body position
- Specific movement techniques that will serve you well as you progress
- Safety while cleaning a firearm
- How to select a firearm
- How to train to maintain your skills – at home and at the range
- How to prepare yourself for follow-on training
- Practical training on a private range.
Basic, NRA Courses, Rifle