Arizona CCW + Pistol Fundamentals Clinic
Basic - Know whether or not you are law-abiding and get additional legal benefits by going beyond the requirements of Constitutional Carry.
Duration: ~ 4 hours of training
Our NRA Certified Trainers will provide you with a fun, informative, and compliant course so you can obtain an Arizona CCW card, which is honored for concealed carry in 36 states.
The course is ~ 4 hours on a private range and includes fundamentals of pistol shooting, defensive and carry consideration, and legal information. We will provide you with the application you will submit to Arizona DPS, and two (2) fingerprint cards. You will also receive a certificate of training to submit with your application. There is no shooting qualification, but you will be shooting.
**We do not fingerprint or process the applications, but we can give you advice during the course that will save you time and money getting these things done.
This is REAL training, not a barely legal class.
- You do not have to reside in Arizona to apply for an Arizona CCW card.
- Having an Arizona CCW card means you have undergone a background check and understand the laws related to firearms in Arizona.
- There are additional benefits for CCW cardholders that you will learn about in the class.
- If you can legally purchase a handgun in a gun store in Arizona, you can most likely take the course.
- You can obtain a concealed carry card In Arizona if you are 21; or at least 19 and can provide evidence or current military service or proof of honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions from the United States Armed Forces, United States Armed Forces Reserve or a State National Guard.
Expectations and Outcomes
You will receive a certificate of training and the packet you need to submit to Arizona DPS. The goal is for you to walk away from the training with new-found confidence in your ability to safely carry and protect yourself and others.
Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, CCW, Scenario Based Training
You will need your firearm, a holster (preferably your carry holster), 150-200 rounds of ball ammo, plenty of water, a snack if you are so inclined, clothing appropriate for outdoors – including pants with belt loops and a belt, and sturdy shoes. Additional protective gear and clothing is up to you. If you have eye pro, bring it. If you have ear pro, bring it. We have plenty of both if you need it.