Rivera Technical Consulting, LLC
BACKGROUND: Civilian, Military, Former Military, Instructor, First Responder (Fire / EMS), Gov’t Employee / Contractor
20 Years Instructing
PH: 407 610 3700
No Upcoming Classes
FL Concealed Carry License Class
This class is taught in English. Spanish…
|Basic, CCW, Virtual Simulation||Basic|
Next class: Feb 5
Licencia de Portación de Armas de Fuego - CWFL
Este curso se dicta en Español.
|Basic, CCW, Virtual Simulation, Classes offered in SPANISH||Basic|
No Upcoming Classes
OC (Pepper) Spray Training Class
Price includes the inert training canist…
|Basic, Scenario Based Training, Specialty Other||Basic|
About Rivera Technical Consulting, LLC
Kenny Rivera – Kenny’s bilingual and has over 27 years of military and public service. His qualifications include; PADI Master Diver, Certified EMT, NRA Range Safety Officer, and Certified Pistol Instructor. Kenny is also certified by the United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) as a Concealed Carry and Home Defense Instructor and Countering the Mass Shooter Threat Instructor. Kenny travels nationally conducting security and privacy reviews of our nations health institutions. Kenny conducts his classes in Spanish and English.
CCW, Basic, NRA Courses, USCCA Courses, Active Shooter Response Training, In Home Defense Training, Scenario Based Training, Scenario Based Training (Simunitions, Man Marking Cartridge), Virtual Simulation, Seminars / Lectures, Classes offered in SPANISH
USCCA Certifed Concealed Carry and Home Defense Instructor #1515770
USCCA Countering the Mass Shooter Threat Instructor #1515770
NRA Range Safety Officer #252078159
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor #252078159
PADI Master Diver
- Training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full.
- In order to reschedule a confirmed training please submit an email request to email@example.com.
- Please submit all reschedule requests within 30 calendar days of registration and no later than 15 calendar days prior to the scheduled course date.
- No shows or reschedules not made within the specified period will incur the full cost of registration. Rivera Technical Consulting, LLC cannot issue refunds; however, you can send another person in your place.
- Rivera Technical Consulting, LLC reserves the right to postpone/cancel a class, or change the location of a class because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.) Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date.
- If a training class is canceled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.
- Rivera Technical Consulting, LLC is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is canceled.
- In order to reschedule a confirmed training please submit an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit the request at least 15 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date.
- Rivera Technical Consulting, LLC cannot issue refunds; however, you can send another person in your place.