This course will cover home security, marksmanship fundamentals, firearms basics, training simulations component, conflict avoidance and situational awareness, the physiology of violent encounters, the legal aspects of using deadly force, what to expect in the aftermath of a home-defense incident, and more.
- Developing a Personal and Home Protection Plan
- Self Defense Firearms Basics
- Defensive Shooting Fundamentals
- The Legal Use of Force
- Violent Encounters and the Aftermath
- Gear and Gadgets
- Basic and Advanced Skills
Expectations and Outcomes
Students will learn the basics of firearms ownership, safety and nomenclature and how it applies to home defense.
Students will feel confident enough to act as their families’ first lines of defense in the event of a home invasion or other critical incident.
Basic, Intermediate, In Home Defense Training, USCCA Courses