Civilian Tactical Readiness
Intermediate - Are you and your family ready to survive if the police and fire department don't show up? The life you save may be your own!
Duration: 2 Days
This is a 2 day intermediate to advanced level combat handgun course that requires active participation. This handgun and trauma designed course is designed for the civilian who is the "immediate responder" and happens to be "caught up" in a violent encounter that may directly or indirectly involve you. Should you make the lawful and justifiable decision to get involved to save lives, are you ready? Do you possess the correct mindset with the will to survive? Do you possess the concealed handgun skills to rapidly deploy your weapon and get on target quickly and accurately? If you or your team/ family is shot or otherwise have a traumatic injury, can you stop the bleed to preserve their life before, during, and after a gun fight? If not, you will when you leave this course.
The two days of training includes advancing and honing all your handgun skills, conducting movement drills, performing in scenarios, force on force drills, and trauma skills. This class is not for beginners. This class is for those who have made the conscious decision to not be a victim and want to help save lives.
If there is a date that doesnt work for you or your group, call the office to arrange and schedule your own custom training dates offline from the internet. Office number is 303-797-6789
- Review and/ or develop the proper self defense/ combat mindset coupled with the Will to Survive
- Review Justifiable Use of Deadly Force coupled with Use of Force laws (Colorado)
- Review the Color Code of Mental Awareness (avoid confrontations or see the "set up"-Dont be a victim)
- Enhance your draw from the holster and speed to target
- Enhance the balance between speed and accuracy
- Review and conduct movement drills (forward, reverse, left, right, single, partners, and teams)
- Shoot, move, and communicate
- Door entries and exits
- Tactical Trauma Care for civilians-(Tourniquets, Chest Wounds, Packing Wounds, Bandages and Dressings)
- Force on Force Training
Expectations and Outcomes
Students who successfully pass the 2 day course will receive a training certicate and will have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform at a higher level than the general gun owning public in terms of self defense with a handgun and to save a life should they encounter a traumatic injury during a violent encounter.
Advanced, Intermediate, Active Shooter Response Training, In Home Defense Training, Scenario Based Training (Simunitions, Man Marking Cartridge), Tactical Casualty Care (TCCC / TECC)
Valid Driver's License and CCW required or Instructor approval.
(Minimum standard) Students must be able to present their concealed handguns (from concealment) and hit a target at 25 yards in time intervals of 6-10 seconds depending on the round count.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.