There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This course of training is specifically designed for Concealed Carrying Wounded Veteran students to maximize Pistol Marksmanship Precision and Tactical Shooting Skills. It provides the foundation for an Advanced Level of Tactical Pistol Training through Techniques, Principles and Tactics suitable for developing Situation Awareness, Skills Competence and Confidence for Personal Safety and Defense even while sitting on Wheelchair.
- Safe Gun-Handling Procedures
- Remedying Malfunctions
- Precision & Tactical Shooting Drills
- Shoot Don't Shoot Drills
- Multiple Threat Shooting Drills
- Advancing Threat Shooting Drills
- Low Light / No Light Shooting Drills
Expectations and Outcomes
At the conclusion of this class the student will be better able to maximize the potential for Defensive Shooting Skills with increased confidencce and competence for:
- Safe Gun-Handling
- Precision & Tactical Shooting
- Target Identification & Threat Assessment
- Shooting skills in Low / No Light environment
- Move, Shoot, and Assess
- Successfully engaging Advancing Threats
Participants for this class are required to:
- Be a US Citizen or Permanent Alien Resident
- Be an Adult 21 years and over
- Provide valid US Identification - Driver License, and/or US Passport
- Provide valid Conceal Carry License
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
- Handgun & Holster
- Three (3) Magazines & Pouch
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Ball Cap or Rimmed Hat
- Tactical Flashlight
- 150 Rounds Handgun Ammunition
- Dress: Full clothed with confortable Long Pants, Boots or Shoes