Advanced Women's PERSONAL PISTOL TACTICAL DEFENSE.
Advanced - A Great opportunity to Maximize Precision and Tactical Defensive Shooting Skills
Duration: Four (4) hours Range
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This is an Advanced Class for students who desire to maximize their Defensive Shooting Performance, mentally, psychologically and physically. The student will be exposed to Techniques, Principles and Tactics suitable for developing Situation Awareness, Target Identification, Skills Competence and Confidence utilizing the CSI-Alphabet Challenge, Low/No Light, and Pre-exhaust Stress Inoculation for Personal Safety and Defense.
"This Is Not A Beginners's Class."
- Safety & Safe Gun-Handling Procedures
- Malfunctions & Stoppages
- Multiple Threat Shooting Drills
- Advancing Threat Shooting Drills
- Low Light / No Light Shooting Drills
- Target Identification & Threat Assessment.
- Transition Drills
- Seated Shooting Drills
- Retention Shooting Drills
- One-Handed Shooting Drills
- Movement and Use of Cover
Expectations and Outcomes
At the conclusion of this class the student will be able to demonstrate and perform the Skill Competencies with greater maximization of confidence and competence for personal defense against an imminent and immediate lethal threat or serious bodily harm.
Advanced, Women's Only Courses
Participants for this class are required to:
- Be a US Citizen or Permanent Alien Resident.
- Be an Adult 21 years and over.
- Provide valid US Identification - Driver License, and/or US Passport.
- Provide valid Conceal Carry License.
- Not a Beginner - Must have previously attended an Intermediate Class by a Certified Instructor.
- Have the ability to perform rigorous Physical Drills and Critical Thinking under Stress.
- Outside Waist Band (OWB) Holsters ONLY. (No Serpa Holsters allowed!)
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
- Handgun & Proper Holster
- Three (3) Magazines & Pouch
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Ball Cap or Rimmed Hat
- Tactical Flashlight (Tailcap Switch)
- Three Hundred (300)Rounds Handgun Ammunition
- Hydration supply.
- Handbag: Regular Carry