Concealed Carry 8-Hour
Advanced - CCW Initial Permit for the following counties; Sutter, Placer, Colusa and Yuba
Duration: 6 hour class time and 2 hours shooting laser and qualifications.
This course covers Concealed Carry Permit requirements for four different counties and you will be required to qualify at the end of the course with your firearm. 1) Sutter 2) Yuba 3) Placer Counties
See additional course title for Sacramento County
- Developing a Personal Protection Plan
- Self-Defense Firearms Basics
- Color Codes of Awareness
- Defensive Shooting Fundamentals
- Legal Use of Force
- Deadly Encounters and the Aftermath
- Gear and Gadgets
- Basic and Advanced Skills
- Safety and the Family
Expectations and Outcomes
The course will qualify you to be a concealed carry holder and ready to defend the safety of yourself and your family. You will learn the importance and impact of the decisions you may be called upon to make in the defense of those you love.
Placer County has a 30 round minimum per firearm and the 5 distances range from 1/5 yds to 10 yds on a 12X16 inch target.
Sutter and Yuba County have a 25 round minimum per firearm and the distances range from 3 yds to 15 yds. on a full silouette target.
All counties must score 80% and have all rounds land on the paper.
Advanced, CCW, NRA Courses, USCCA Courses
Please fill out this form prior to the first class so that the instructor can have the documentation necessary for you to be successful with your CCW application.
JOTFORM for Waiver
- Approx 50 rounds of ammunition.
- Safety Equipment -
- Eye and Ear Protection
- No V-neck Shirts or open-toed shoes
- Hat is recommended
- I will provide all targets needed
- (Holsters are not required for qualification)
- OWB Holster appreciated on the range