Next class: Jun 1
After a shooting (Legal Protection)
You and The Law
|Seminars / Lectures||N/A|
Next class: May 29
Introduction to Firearms Course (not a s…
|Basic, NRA Courses||Basic|
Next class: May 28
Overview of the Saferoom using (BallistiCrete)
Safe rooms for home or business
|Other, Seminars / Lectures||N/A|
Next class: May 28
Personal Protection In The Home with an AR 15
Your Home is your First Line of Defense
|Rifle, In Home Defense Training||N/A|
About First Line of Defense
My name is Duane Owen, Lead instructor of First Line of Defense and a Licensed Personal Protection Specialist. I instruct individuals and groups on how to protect themselves and their families.
I have been a Certified NRA Firearms Instructor for over 24 years. I am also a Licensed Virginia DCJS (Department of Criminal Justice Service) Instructor of armed security for the last 5 years.
DCJS License # IN-0100264
Maryland License # QHIC-2014-0262
NRA Instructor # 207978281
CCW, Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, Rifle, Shotgun, NRA Courses, In Home Defense Training, Women's Only Courses, Seminars / Lectures, Security Training & Certification
DCJS Lic # IN-0100264
Maryland Lic # QHIC-2014-0262
Pistol and Firearm Safety
Course can be canceled up to 1 week before registered course.
Students can reschule registered course twice within 30 days without incurring additional costs.
Students must request a refund within 7 days of course registration.
NO LIVE AMMO IN THE CLASSROOM!
By signing up for any class First Line of Defense offers you agree to the Following:
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
READ CAREFULLY - THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
(In the release, anytime you see the Range it will refer to the following Ranges:
1) Blackfish Armory
2) Elite Shooting Sports
3) Maryland Small Arms
In exchange for participation in the activity of Firearms Training organized by First Line of Defense LLC (FLOD LLC), 14750 Basingstoke Loop, Virginia, 20120 and/or use of the property, facilities and services of (the range), I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by FLOD LLC, or the employees, representatives or agents of FLOD LLC.
2. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge FLOD LLC for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of (the range), whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, FLOD LLC or other third parties.
3. I agree to indemnify and defend FLOD LLC and (the range) against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of (the range).
4. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of (the range) caused by my or my family's negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
5. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Virginia law.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I VOLUNTARY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.