Modern Samurai Project AIWB Concealed - 1 Day
Intermediate - HOSTED BY A Girl & A Gun - This course will be taught by MSP Staff Instructor, Retired LEO and OTOA Red Team Member, Russ Lyons
Duration: 8.5 hours range, $20 cash range fee due to host at beginning of class
Uncover the unparalleled efficiency and ergonomic advantages of Appendix Inside-the-Waistband (AIWB) carry over other concealed carry methods.
- Explore the intricate nuances of holster concerns and customization, alongside expert guidance on clothing selection.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the draw sequence, from seamlessly clearing garments to achieving a secure firing grip and executing a smooth presentation.
- Engage in purposeful drills meticulously designed to boost your performance and facilitate self-diagnosis.
Expectations and Outcomes
Refunds are only available if the class is canceled by MSP. If students cannot attend, they can receive credit for a future class by notifying email@example.com 30 days prior to the class start date. Class credit is valid for one transfer only and expires after one year.
Advanced, Intermediate, Concealed Carry Training, Private Classes (Group / Individual)
This course requires a valid U.S. Driver License, State ID, or CHL?CCW Permit
To ensure a productive learning environment, please come prepared with the necessary equipment, including:
- A slide mounted red dot pistol
- The ability to carry three magazines
- A good-quality AIWB holster (excluding Serpas and old leather holsters)
- 350 rounds of reliable ammunition
- Eye and ear protection
- A Sharpie marker
- Most importantly, an open mind ready to absorb valuable knowledge