Self Defense Inside The Home (Pistolcraft 102)
Intermediate - You home is your castle. Use it to your advantage.
Duration: 3 hours range time
|Register Now||May 14 Sunday||
|2 - 12 Students||1pm to 4pm||Kevin Creighton|
This three-hour class covers a topic that is easily overlooked by American gun owners. Having a gun for self-defense means keeping it near you when you’re out and about AND when you’re in your home.
- Over 60% of assaults happen during a home invasion
- 65.1% of people personally know their thief
- 95% of burglaries involve a forceful entry into the home
- The average burglary lasts only 8 to 10 minutes
Topics covered in this class include
- The Basics Of Close Quarters Engagements
- Making Your Home Work In Your Favor
- Low Light Tactics
- Hardening Yourself and Your Home
- Making Good Decisions When They Matter The Most
Expectations and Outcomes
The three hour session helps you maximize the benefits and minimize the risks of having a self-defense firearm in your home. Our goal is stay safe no matter what happens, which includes keeping firearms out of the hands of anyone not authorized to use them.
Intermediate, Scenario Based Training
Students will be drawing from a holster and moving with a firearm in their hands in this class. Therefore, for safety reasons, completion of the Pistolcraft 101 or an equivalent post-concealed carry firearms training class is a requirement for taking this class. Please contact us with any questions about your prior training experience.
- A pistol (9mm or larger caliber preferred)
- 100 rounds of practice (FMJ) ammunition
- Two or more spare magazines
- A holster, Outside the Waistband (OWB) preferred
- A magazine pouch to store a spare magazine on your person
- Eye protection, ear protection, sunscreen, water