Illinois Concealed Carry Instructor Program
Advanced - We are looking for individuals in the Chicagoland area to participate in an Illinois State Police-approved concealed carry instructor program.
Duration: 3 Days
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This is an instructor program and not a CCL class!
After the successful completion of this course, you will have a complete blueprint to start and successfully run your own Illinois concealed carry training business.
You will be 100% prepared to present our Illinois State Police-approved proprietary course, “The Fundamentals of Concealed Carry” using our instructor training materials.
In addition, you will have full access to our entire multimedia library of instructor training materials and digital student resources.
You will demonstrate mastery of teaching and testing topics to make sure that all of their students will have a complete understanding of the materials.
Will also become familiar with the common mistakes made by many CCL instructors and how to avoid them.
Students will also become familiar with how to operate a safe live fire range for their students, and will apply that knowledge during practical exercises off and on the range.
Without a steady stream or business it is impossible to have a thriving CCL business and we will go over the best practices for finding new students, pricing strategies and other monetization ideas.
*In addition, we will discuss how to get free or heavily discounted classroom and training space to host your classes and other little-known perks that are available. This alone could save you thousands of dollars per year.
Students will also become knowledgeable of the appropriate professional standards, expectations, and how to use the additional resources that will be made available upon the successful completion of this program.
- Course Introduction and FAQ Our products are delivered immediately
- Policies and Procedures for running a successful CCL program
- Common Instructor and Business Mistakes and how to avoid them
- ?Mastering a SAFE Live Fire Range
- ?Public speaking and presentation skills
- ?Highlighting and teaching critical topics from each of the 10 lesson modules from the Illinois Version of the Fundamentals of Concealed Carry
- ?Proper use of training aids and outside resources
- ?Optional 3rd day (cost included with tuition) - First Aid and Trauma for firearm instructors.
- ?Best practices for business development, pricing and other monetization strategies
Advanced, CCW, CPR / AED (Frist Aid for Lay Rescuers), F.A.S.T. (First Aid for Sever Trauma), Instructor Coach Training Courses, Instructor Training Courses, Seminars / Lectures, Specialty Other, Tactical Casualty Care (TCCC / TECC), Virtual Simulation