Illinois Concealed Carry Instructor Program
Advanced - We are looking for individuals in the Chicagoland area to participate in an Illinois State Police-approved concealed carry instructor program.
Duration: 3 Days
There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This is an instructor program and not a CCL class!
After the successful completion of this course, you will have a complete blueprint to start and successfully run your own Illinois concealed carry training business.
- Course Introduction and FAQ Our products are delivered immediately
- Policies and Procedures for running a successful CCL program
- Common Instructor and Business Mistakes and how to avoid them
- ?Mastering a SAFE Live Fire Range
- ?Public speaking and presentation skills
- ?Highlighting and teaching critical topics from each of the 10 lesson modules from the Illinois Version of the Fundamentals of Concealed Carry
- ?Proper use of training aids and outside resources
- ?Optional 3rd day (cost included with tuition) - First Aid and Trauma for firearm instructors.
- ?Best practices for business development, pricing and other monetization strategies
Advanced, CCW, CPR / AED (First Aid for Lay Rescuers), F.A.S.T. (First Aid for Severe Trauma), Instructor Coach Training Courses, Instructor Training Courses, Seminars / Lectures, Specialty Other, Tactical Casualty Care (TCCC / TECC), Virtual Simulation