There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This Course introduces the student to the tatics, techniques, and proceedures to properly secure their home, defend their home , properly manage unknown contacts, and home invasions. This Course is a combination of live fire range training as well as scenario training in a home like environment.
- Justifiable use of deadly force
- Safe Storage vs. Ready Use in the Home
- Long Guns Vs. Pistols for Home Defense
- Defensive Marksmanship
- Home Security Checklist
- Cover and Concealment
- Low light Considerations
- Safe Haven Defense
- Clearing your home alone
- Clearing your home as a team
- Priorities of life
- Dealing with home invasion Vs. Bump in the night
- Managing unknown Contacts at your front door or on your property
Basic, Intermediate, Scenario Based Training
Requires a CCW ,background check, or Instructor Approval
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
- Defensive Pistol 9mm or larger
- Quality Holster that stays open after drawing (NO NYLON Holsters)
- Minimum 2 Magazines
- 1 Spare Mag Pouch
- 250 rounds of Ammunition
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Small handheld flashlight