There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This course is designed to improve your ability to draw safely and consistently engage threats in a tactically sound and legal manner.
*Pistol Safety and handling.
* Combative Draw stroke
* Fundamentals of Defensive Marksmanship.
* Close Range engagement and Retention.
* Terminal Ballistics.
* Proper use of Cover,concealment, and deflection.
* Slide lock and tactical reloads
* Primary hand shooting.
* Justifiable use of deadly force.
* Mindset and Awareness.
* and more.
Expectations and Outcomes
The student will leave the course with a better understanding and ability to use justifiable deadly force with a pistol .
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
* Eye and Ear Protection.
* Service pistol of at least 9mm.
* 300 rounds of training ammo.
* Quality holster that stays open after drawing.
* 3 magazines min.
* Ability to carry at least one spare magazine on your person