There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This course is designed to improve your ability to draw from concealment safely and consistently engage threats in a tactically sound and legal manner. The course also covers managing unknown contacts, Surviving the Ambush, and fighting to a position of advantage utilizing integrated combative techniques in a weapons based environment.
*Pistol Safety and handling.
* Concealed Carry concepts.
* Combative Draw stroke from concealment.
* Fundamentals of Defensive Marksmanship.
* Close Range engagement and Retention.
* Striking techniques in a WBE
* Stand up Grappling in a WBE
* Grounded Grappling in a WBE
* Terminal Ballistics.
* Proper use of Cover,concealment, and deflection.
* Slide lock and tactical reloads from concealment.
* Primary and Support hand shooting and Manipulations.
* Shooting on the move.
* Low light Considerations.
* Justifiable use of deadly force.
* Mindset and Awareness.
* and more.
Expectations and Outcomes
The student will leave the course with a better understanding and ability to use justifiable deadly force with a pistol from concealment. Be able to manage unknown contacts and understand in fight weapons access standing or on the ground.
Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, CCW, Scenario Based Training
Valid CWP or background check/vetting.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
* Eye and Ear Protection.
* Service pistol of at least 9mm.
* 400 rounds of training ammo.
* IWB or OWB concealment holster that stays open after drawing.(No Nylon Holsters)
* Open or closed concealment garment.
* 3 magazines min.
* Ability to carry at least one spare magazine on your person concealed.
* Small concealable hand held flashlight.