There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
The 4 day ( 32 hours) train the trainer course will focus on developing the instructors ability to teach CQB in an effective Tactically sound manner. This course will focus on teaching Initiative Based Tactics in a CQB environment to allow tactical flexibility. The students will be exposed to several different methods of CQB.
• Instructor Techniques.
• Initiative Based Tactics.
• Principles of CQB.
• Fundamentals of CQB.
• Methods for clearing structures.
• 5 Steps for clearing a room.
• Assault Options.
• Door Procedures.
• Breaching options.
• 1 man CQB for Active Killing.
• 2 man CQB.
• 3 Man CQB.
• 4 Man CQB.
• Hallways and Stairwells.
• Full team Coordinated Entry’s.
• Assault planning.
• Vehicle Assault options.
Advanced, Active Shooter Response Training, Instructor Training Courses, LEO / MIL / SEC Courses, Scenario Based Training, Scenario Based Training (Simunitions, Man Marking Cartridge)
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
• Issued service pistol and carbine with FOF/UTM/Sim conversion kits and 150 marking rounds for each conversion kit.(Air Soft can be provide to any students who don’t have conversion kits).
• Force on Force individual safety gear.(safety gear can be provide for students who don’t have it).
• All duty gear used for CQB.
• Tactical uniform or comfortable durable clothing.
• Note pad and pen.