There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
This 2 Day Instructor Development Course is designed to teach the aspiring Firearms Instructor or to advance the knowledge of the currently Certified Firearms Instructor. The Course will take a look at various principles and techniques associated with teaching a Basic Defensive Pistol Course.
- Range Safety and Organization
- Methods of Instruction
- Effective Communication
- Training Aids
- Lesson Plan Development
- Conducting Practical Range Training
- Classroom Management
- Coaching Techniques
- Liability for the Firearms Instructor
- Deep Dive into the 7 Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Weapons Manipulations(effectively teaching)
Advanced, Intermediate, Instructor Coach Training Courses, Instructor Training Courses
If you do not have a CCW you will need to do a Background Check or Instructor approval. You have to have been to a basic pistol course by a reputable Instructor.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
The instructor requires a copy of your CCW permit once you register.
- Pistol 9mm or larger
- 3 Magazines
- Holster that stays open after drawing
- Minimum of 1 Magazine Pouch
- 500 rounds of pistol ammo
- Eyes and Ear Protection
- Note Pad and pen