There are no upcoming classes scheduled for this course.
Private lessons are designed on the students skill level, not one class is alike. You may request areas of interest however, you must have a good understanding of firearm safety and handling. Advancement in training is fully dependant on the students understanding of material and progression.
Course cost is dependant on the type and duration of request.
Topics covered in a Private course will be dependant on the request and skill level of the student(s).
This will be discussed in detail prior to the training date.
If no contact is made prior to training a determination will be made after skills assessment on the day of training.
Advanced, Basic, Intermediate, CCW, In Home Defense Training, NRA Courses, Other, Rifle, Shotgun, Women's Only Courses
- You must be legally authorized to own or be in possession of a firearm to participate in any firearms related training. If there are any questions contact the Instructor directly.
- Bring your Drivers license or photo ID with you to the course.
Contact the Instructor directly via email or phone to discuss any special training requests. If no contact is made prior to training a determination will be made after skills assessment on the day of training.
Once a course cost has been established you will be able to pay via shootingclasses.com portal.
The instructor requires a copy of your driver's license once you register.
Items required for this course:
- Properly maintained pistol (ref. below)
- Magazines (minimum of 2)
- Proper factory ammunition for your caliber pistol.
- Ear and Eye protection (over the ear protection is recommended)
- Holster and belt (IWB or OWB)
- 200 rounds of factory ammunition.
- Snack and WATER.
- Weather appropriate clothing.
Acceptable calibers for training
- .22 LR
- .380 ACP
- 9 MM
- .40 S&W
- .45 ACP
- .38 Spl
- .357 Mag