FAST™ (First Aid for Severe Trauma™)
First Aid for Severe Trauma™ (FAST™) is a national STOP THE BLEED® course from the American Red Cross.
It was designed for high school students, but anyone is able to take a FAST course.
When you take a First Aid for Severe Trauma class, you’ll learn:
- How to help save a life in a bleeding emergency
- Deciding to act and steps to take
- How to keep yourself safe
- How to keep others safe
- Basic communication with those involved
- How to care for the person with a bleeding emergency
Search ShootingClasses.com for trained FAST instructors in your area.
Find FAST™ Courses Near You
6 classes found: