Range Owner Frequently Asked Questions
Range owners can expect three benefits from listing their range on ShootingClasses.com.
- Get additional exposure. Shooting enthusiasts come to ShootingClasses.com every day looking for classes and places to shoot.
- Let instructors know if your range is open instructors teaching classes at your range. It’s simple. Instructors can search to see where they might teach classes and f you are open, they can contact you to see if there is a fit between your range and their need; no obligation.
- If training classes are offered, receive administrative management for classes your range offers. Ranges receive the same benefits as ShootingClasses.com Instructors, plus additional features specific to the needs of Ranges.
Simply register, create your password and gain access to input desired range information; then log in and update as needed at any time in the future.
Nothing. It's free of charge! There will be no charge to sign up to promote your range to instructors and students.
No. We realized there was a need for ranges to increase their revenue and Instructors to find potential ranges at which to teach, especially when teaching classes out of state. ShootingClasses.com offers this as a service, simply to make the connection between ranges and instructors.
Ranges that offer training classes have different administrative management needs than instructors. Ranges receive all the features and benefits of instructors, plus ranges include 3 levels of management and operation:
- Owners – Many times the owner of a range, or group of ranges, is not active in the day-to-day operation of the training program. As such, the owner creates the account with banking information and desires to monitor all functionality, but more specifically, reporting and financial information.
Note: the owner always has access to all features included, the same as Range Managers and Instructors.
- Range Managers – have their own username and password for login access. The Range Manager has access to all reports as well, but generally will be the person who creates courses, schedules classes and assigns instructors to teach classes. The Range Manager also creates features such as: Promo Code Discounting, Class Add-Ons, Private (password protected) classes, etc.
Note: when an instructor is assigned to a class or rescheduled to another class, a text message is sent to advise and confirm.
- Instructors – have their own username and password for login access to see their personal class calendar and have access to assigned class rosters with full class information. Class Certificates, Rescheduling and Attendance are controlled from the class Roster.
Yes, you can add as many Range Managers as required to meet the needs of your range.
Yes, you can add as many instructors as required to meet the needs of your range.
Absolutely. The instructor will only need to have separate login credentials.
The same as an instructor. There is no charge to be on ShootingClasses.com, no contract, no registration or subscription fees, no monthly fees, no annual fees.
ShootingClasses only charges a small fee when a student registers for one of your classes.