Accept New Students for Firearms Training
Not every student is a good candidate for every class. ShootingClasses.com will help you qualify prospective students so you can find the right fit. Accept students right away or reject the ones who may be missing important requirements.
When a student registers, you will receive both a text message and an email notification. You can then go to your ShootingClasses.com Dashboard to review the pending student.
During registration, students will complete a form with their information for you to review before accepting or rejecting. Information collected includes:
- Name and contact information (such as address, phone number, email, etc.)
- Emergency contact information
- Date of birth
- Previous courses taken (outside of ShootingClasses.com)
- Referral information
You can also add additional information to be collected via sign-up form, such as:
- Requirement to supply driver’s license or carry permit
- Agreement to ShootingClasses.com Terms & Conditions
- Agreement to Instructor’s Policies
- Agreement to Instructor’s Waiver (if added)
- Ability to add comments for instructor
Lastly, you can collect payment information right at the time of registration. Options include:
- Ability to purchase class add-ons
- Ability to enter promo code (if available)
- Credit card information
Student registration through ShootingClasses.com makes it easy to accept qualified students to your firearms training classes and collect all the information you need to make an informed decision about registrants.
Processing New Students
Upon review of a student’s registration, you can accept or reject the application. Once accepted, the student’s credit card is processed. Payment will not be processed until registration is accepted.
Auto registration is also available for desired courses, such as Basic, Concealed Carry, and so on.
You will have all the information you need plus full payment -- before class even begins!
Register for a firearms instructor account to get started.
Next section: Manage your firearms training business