Tactical Shooting Training
Tactical firearms training will teach you the skills necessary to succeed in defensive situations. These training courses will help shooters brush up on their fundamentals, including weapons cleaning and maintenance, and advance their knowledge of shooting under stress.
Learn how to improve your spot decision-making, trigger control, and accuracy while running drills. Plus, tactical training classes explore moral and legal issues surrounding use of force.
Some course topics you may find in tactical firearms training include:
- What is tactical firearms training?
- Legal overview or policy review
- Basic safety considerations
- Identifying and dealing with malfunctions
- Threat assessment and situational awareness
- Shooting while moving
- Selecting the appropriate ammunition
- Reloading techniques
- Plus numerous drills and practice scenarios
With tactical firearms training, you’ll develop the experience and expertise to confidently maneuver in a defense scenario. Search below to find a tactical training class near you.
3 classes found:
Level I Lifesaver
Warlizard Tactical - Joel Gaines